Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TOGAF 8 Certified

I got my TOGAF 8 certification finally. I got a 50 % reduction on the exam because I bought the book. I was actually rewarded for not torrenting the same (I did not find it). However I can breathe now. Here are some points I want to put forward to anyone who wants to write the exam.
  • Buy the exam preparation book online :)
  • They ask silly questions on details. Best way to prepare for them is to take all the sample tests.
  • Prepare everyday. I had broken up with my ex, so I had the time :p
  • Common sense
  • Take the exam to make you learn. Yeah the certification is cool on your resume, but still.
  • After you spend some time, you start seeing a better picture into the world of EA
  • EA folks love documentation. So there is loads of it in TOGAF, and you may get lost in it. Try to find the simplicity in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment